Thank you for visiting Sun Valley Resort!
Please be aware of course policies (below) and follow proper social distancing guidelines.
1. Tee time reservations are required for play and will be set up in 15-minute intervals.
2. To set up your tee time, please call or email the golf shop:
Sun Valley Courses – 208-622-2251
Elkhorn Course – 208-622-2271
3. Please do not congregate in groups around the 1st tee or clubhouse prior to play, and please maintain an appropriate social distance of at least six feet between groups and individuals at all times.
4. One golfer per cart, unless immediate family, same household or a golfer discretion.
5. To maintain a clean and safe environment, we will not be providing sand and seed bottles, or towels.
6. Please note that as our clubhouse facilities will remain closed, locker rooms and bag storage will not be available for the time being.
7. Ball washers and bunker rakes will not be available on the course – please smooth sand out with club head or foot upon exiting bunker.
8. Please refrain from touching the flagsticks on the course.
Your understanding and cooperation is greatly appreciated during this time. We continue to strive for 100% guest satisfaction, and your feedback is greatly important to us. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the time you land until the time you leave, staying in Sun Valley Village comes with several unique experiences that can only be offered by the resort.
It would be enough to stay in Sun Valley’s storied lodge, built by the famed architect Gilbert Stanley Underwood. After all, this is where America’s destination ski experience began. And the magic lives on in the Sun Valley Lodge and the former Challenger Inn, both recently restored and endowed with the plush amenities of the 21st century.
But staying at Sun Valley Resort brings with it extra perks, as well.