Sun Valley Stables also provides western horsemanship lessons and training programs for children and adults from beginner to intermediate-level riders. The minimum age for trail rides is 8 years old and children must be 52" tall with an upper weight limit of 250 lbs. An adult for trail and wagon rides must accompany children under 18.
Trail Rides & Wagon Rides Rates
- Guided Trail Ride Up Dollar Mountain | 1 Hour $89 + Tax
- Sunset Trail Ride | 7:30pm on Fridays | 1 Hour $109 + Tax
- Private Horseback Lesson | 1 Hour $89 + Tax
- Group Lesson (Minimum 2 riders) | 1 Hour $89 (1st person) + $45 (2nd person) + Tax
- Wagon Ride | 45 minutes (16 people max) $59 per person + Tax, $39 (7 & under) + Tax
Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled ride or lesson.
All rides are subject to availability and weather/trail conditions. Prices are subject to change.
Suggestion: these activities are now available online. Copy should be updated to direct traffic to book online.